GIS and geospatial education are hot topics in 2012 as students try to find the right path to careers and employers try to select new contributing employees. These articles, podcasts and webinars reveal the variety of topics we covered in the first quarter of this year.
- Article: GIS Adoption and Use on College Campuses: An End-of-Year Review and Look Ahead to 2012
- Article: Indiemapper is Now Free
- Article: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs, After All, It’s About Geospatial Jobs
- Podcast: GIS Teachable Moments in the News
- Podcast: Where Should Mapmakers Put the Hollywood Sign?
- Webinar: Jobs in Geospatial Intelligence and the GEOINT Tradecraft