Dr. Christopher Lavers
Dr Christopher Lavers is a lecturer in Marine Engineering and has taught Maritime and Remote Sensing modules at Britannia Royal Naval College since 1993. He is Subject matter expert (Radar and Telecommunications) at Britannia Royal Naval College, Convenor of the ConICom SIG of RSPSoc and member of the Institute of Physics Environmental Physics Committee.
Recent Content by Dr. Christopher Lavers
- The Origins of High Resolution Civilian Satellite Imaging - Part 3: The End Users (February 21st, 2013)
- The Origins of High Resolution Civilian Satellite Imaging - Part 2: Civilian Imagery Programs and Providers (February 4th, 2013)
- The Origins of High Resolution Civilian Satellite Imaging - Part 1: An Overview (January 24th, 2013)
- Recent Developments in Remote Sensing for Human Disaster Management and Mitigation - Spotlight on Africa: An Overview (January 13th, 2013)
- High Resolution Satellite Imagery for Monitoring Environmental and Climate Induced Change in Isolated Rural Communities (April 2nd, 2010)