***This is a work from home and travel position. You must live in Kentucky, Tennessee or West Virginia to be considered.***
EagleView® Technologies (Pictometry International) is the unparalleled provider of structural measurements, data analytics, GIS solutions and Pictometry® Intelligent Images® serving the commercial, government and utility sectors. The company’s patented image capture processes and 3D modeling algorithms coupled with property-centric analytic tools are used daily in support of property claims, risk management, emergency response, assessment, corridor mapping and more. EagleView solutions empower end-user workflows with scalable, efficient and highly accurate answer sets.
A leader in the markets it serves, EagleView is continually delivering new and improved technologies to automate traditionally manual workflows. The company has repeatedly been named an Inc. 500/5000 fastest-growing company and most recently was named to Deloitte’s 2013 North America Technology Fast 500™.
EagleView has a “work-hard, play-hard” culture and is always looking for top performers who thrive on the challenge of developing new technologies while believing in customers with a commitment to future innovation. A best company to work for, the company believes that a happy and healthy workforce is important. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
Currently we’re looking for applicants for the role of Pictometry Regional Technical Manager, for the territory of West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee. If after reading more about the position below you feel like you might be the right person please take a few minutes to complete the brief application.
• Technical Sales assistance with presentations to state and county clients, working in concert with the District Sales Manager or Regional VP
• Respond to technical questions/issues raised by clients, coordinate response with home office staff
• Assist the Customer Support Group with customer installations and training, as requested
• Attend regional trade shows
• Working with existing clients to ensure maximum deployment and usage within the different departments, to assist District Manager for maximum renewal potential
• Support county and regional user groups as they are formed
• Provide logistical support during image capture, as needed
• Ancillary sales to existing customers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years’ experience
• Experience working with county and state government is a plus
• GIS and IT experience is preferred
EagleView offers competitive pay, robust medical/dental/vision plans and a wide variety of other excellent benefits along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Survey India 2014, July 9-10 in Delhi, first of its kind conference and exhibition on land survey and mapping focused on the new and upcoming equipments for surveying. Initiated with the objective to bring together the government departments, PSUs and industry users of land survey and mapping, it received an overwhelming response with over three hundred delegates participating in the conference and visiting exhibition....