Summary: The movement of software applications, services and data to a cloud computing platform has been ongoing for the past few years. The result is a seismic shift in how geospatial technology is acquired and managed. These resources will help you navigate through the nebulous arena of "the cloud."
- Article: Esri has its Head in the “Cloud”...And its Products Too
- Article: Geospatial Data Content Licensing and Marketing in the Era of Data as a Service - An Interview With James Cutler, CEO, emapsite.com
- Article: Farm Service Agency Looking for Commercial Cloud Solution for Imagery
- Podcast: New Players Dot Landscape for Analytics
- Webinar: Virtual Charlotte: Boosting City Services with Google Maps