Summary: From the death nell of Lightsquared to the explosion of exploration activity in the Marcellus Shale, geospatial technology has been at work to solve some of the most crucial issues related to energy and telecommunication policy. These resources provide a review of the hot topics from the first part of 2012.
- Article: LightSquared Update and its Postmortem
- Article: PG&E Loses Maps, Fails to Leak Test 14 Miles of Pipeline for Up to 20 Years
- Article: The 2012 NENA Development Conference—From the Viewpoint of an Attendee
- Article: A Tale of Two Cities: Enterprise GIS in Torino, Italy and Huntsville, Alabama
- Article: The Marcellus Shale Play ... Hot Prospecting, Cool Geospatial Lease Data
- Webinar: Geospatial Content Management: How to Improve Your Data Quality to Optimize Business Decisions