Summary: The use of geospatial technology in personal and societal health has never been stronger. These resources from the first quarter of 2012 highlight how a variety of agencies are using mapping, detective work and crowdsourcing to tackle health challenges at all scales.
- Press Release: Penn Medicine Contest Challenges Philadelphians to Help Save Lives...
- Article: NJ Hospital Mortality Rates and other Health GIS News
- Article: New Lyme Disease Map and other Health GIS News
- Article: CDC Offers Interactive GIS for AIDS and other Health GIS News
- Podcast: Study Links Water Wall, Legionnaires’ Disease Uptick - NPR