This from the Geospatial Revolution Project Team:
Special versions of Geospatial Revolution Episodes 1 and 2 will broadcast on the Big Ten Network from 12 pm to 1 pm on Feb 21. The broadcast includes bonus panel discussions with Penn State experts. Oh, and if you've not seen Episode 2 watch it now! There's a great quote from a senior fellow at UPS that you will want to write down and staple to your forehead.
Episode 3 goes live on March 1 and features:
- The use of geospatial technologies in waging precision warfare
- Historic innovations in negotiating peace
- Interview segments with General Wesley Clark and NGA Director Letitia Long
- The Redlands, CA, police force's use of geospatial technologies in ensuring public safety
Episode 4 will be released on May 3 and features:
- Our interconnected planet
- Map Kibera
- Disease tracking
- The benefits and challenges of using predictive technologies for cultural, agricultural, and environmental issues.