Google Enterprise Products Make the Company $1.37B Annually

Now that sounds like a lot, but it's just 4% of revenue; the other 96% is from advertising. Enterprise product growth is 30% per year. Still, those enterprise products do contribute, and among them is the scarily titled: Google Earth  Enterprise. Business Insider has this to say about Google's Enterprise Geo offerings:

Geospatial and mapping products are based on Google Maps technology and known as Google Earth and Google Maps. The paid-for business versions compete with specialty GIS providers like Esri.

The other enterprise areas include apps, search appliance, cloud, and Chromebooks.

- Business Insider

Published Wednesday, June 13th, 2012

Written by Adena Schutzberg

© 2017 Directions Media. All Rights Reserved.