Our editors ponder Autodesk's quarterly expectation-beating revenues. The company reported solid growth around the world even as gas and food costs remain high. Just what is the company doing right and what can we extrapolate to geospatial companies in particular? Also, a look at Autodesk's recent acquisition of 3D, standards focused company in Germany.
- Conference Call Replay (From Autodesk website; registration required)
- Autodesk Reports Record Revenue of $620 Million in its Second Quarter of Fiscal 2009 (press release)
- ADSK Q2: Up 18% (World CAD Access blog)
- Autodesk Geospatial Acquires 3D Geo GmbH - All Points Blog (All Points Blog)
- Contest Winner for "Help Us Cover ESRI UC" Announced