2nd Symposium on Advances in Geospatial Technologies for Health
The International Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Working Group on Health of Commission VIII (ISPRS WG VIII/2) is organizing its 2nd Symposium on Advances in Geospatial Technologies for Health. This event is being organized in collaboration with the 5th International Conference on Medical Geology - MEDGEO 2013 scheduled for August 25-29, 2013 in Arlington, Virginia, USA.
This joint event will bring together experts from the environmental health science, geoscience and geospatial communities to share their scholarly works and find the future trend of geospatial technology in public health applications.
The symposium topics will include applications of remote sensing and geospatial technologies in the areas of:
• Air Pollution Modeling for Health Impact Studies
• Air-borne, Soil-borne and Water-borne Diseases
• Big-Data Analysis in Public Health Research
• Environmental Public Health Surveillance
• Infectious and Vector-borne Diseases
• Climate Variability and Health
Abstract Submission deadline: June 30, 2013
August 25 - August 29
Hilton Crystal City Hotel, Arlington, Virginia, USA
2399 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia, 22202, USA