6th Annual GDI APAC: Geospatial Defence & Intelligence Asia 2013
The Right Information, in the Right Place, at the Right Time, to Inform the Right Decision
The 6th Annual Geospatial Defence & Intelligence Asia-Pacific 2013 will bring together senior GEOINT top-level decision-makers, policy-makers, key influencers, and operational end-users to address best practice solutions for obtaining high-quality data and will discuss specifics on how large volumes of information can be transformed into action, integrating intelligence from multiple sources to form a real-time, reliable operating picture.
In 2013, the 6th Annual Geospatial Defence & Intelligence Asia-Pacific summit will let you:
- MAP THE TOPOLOGY: Enhance your knowledge on how regional agencies are using GIS to support mission planning, command-and-control and tactical operations
- IDENTIFY: How your geospatial processes can be cost-effectively improved and optimised
- GEOREFERENCE: Learn more on the regional marketplace! We will introduce you to buyers and what they are looking for
- COORDINATE: Discover new strategies for combining multiple data types and formats efficiently to create an accurate operating picture
- DON'T REMOTE SENSE WHEN YOU DONíT HAVE TO - Meet fellow geospatial experts in-person and create meaningful business relationships!
The Directions on Esri Technology channel captures a variety of news about Esri. It includes content from Directions Magazine, Esri blogs, Twitter and other sources. Below are some Esri Technology stories you might have missed.