GIS-Pro 2013: URISA’s 51st Annual Conference for GIS Professionals
The GIS-Pro 2013 Conference Committee welcomes a wide range of presentation ideas and has proposed a comprehensive list of suggested topics for consideration, including:
• GIS Return on Investment (ROI): measure it, document it, communicate it
• Geospatial future: an incubator for next generation GIS applications
• How do you identify 'champions' in your organization to propel your technology ideas forward?
• How to get the most out of crowd-sourced and volunteered information?
• RFPs that work: tailoring an RFP to encourage the right proposals for the job