Avenza Systems is offering a comprehensive 2-day MAPublisher training course. This class offers in-depth training that will enable users to maximize their use of MAPublisher and fully exploit its features and power.
MAPublisher training is offered in hands-on computer labs at locations around North America. Training is also available onsite at customers’ locations and online in which case certain aspects of the course will be tailored especially for the specific organization and workflow.
Features of the 2012 round of MAPublisher classes will be instructed on the latest MAPublisher release starting with the new version 8.6 and will include content on creating interactive data-rich Flash maps, geospatial PDFs, and interactive waypoint layers for PDF Maps iOS app, thematic mapping functionality, and MAPublisher LabelPro advanced text placement.
- The cost is US$1,000 per person. Discounts are available for 3 or more attendees from the same organization and for returning students desiring a refresher or update.
- This is a hands-on course in a computer lab. Computers and required software will be provided.
- Attendees will learn how to use the most powerful features of MAPublisher as well as all the new features of the latest versions of MAPublisher.
- MAPublisher for Illustrator on Windows is the focus of the course. - Mac users will also benefit from the content and are encouraged to attend.
- Attendees are encouraged to send in and/or bring their own data and time will be devoted to working with specific user-supplied data and workflows.
Who Should Attend
- cartographers using GIS data
- existing MAPublisher users who want to experience the new features of the latest version of MAPublisher
- existing MAPublisher users who want to get the most out of their MAPublisher license
- GIS professionals who want to produce better quality maps
- anyone making maps that wants to leverage the benefits of this powerful software