Personicx MarketScape-X is designed to give clients quick and easy access to meaningful, actionable marketing information, along with reporting and segmentation tools to power their customer and market analysis. It places at their fingertips a library of information including consumer surveys outlining behaviors and attitudes, location characteristics for all domestic markets, and the clients own Personicx-coded customers or prospects. Personicx is a household-level segmentation system that places U.S. households into one of 70 distinctive segments and 21 life-stage groups based upon specific consumer behavior and demographic characteristics.
With Personicx MarketScape-X our clients have real-time access to a platform that brings together their Personicx-coded data with a wealth of useful, actionable marketing data and answers their analysis needs through a comprehensive set of online tools and reports, said Louis Rolleigh, Acxioms Consumer Segmentation and Analysis Product Leader. Personicx is the most accurate household segmentation data in the world, and now with Personicx MarketScape-X it is easier than ever for companies to understand who their customers are, what type of products they use, their purchasing behaviors and channel and media preferences.
Personicx MarketScape-X includes the ability to create custom target groups based on Personicx-coded customer or third-party survey data. In addition, its easy-to-use, powerful report generator allows businesses to share critical marketing data with all stakeholders across an enterprise, giving businesses a consistent framework from which to view the consumer landscape.
Using Personicx MarketScape-X improves the speed, ease-of-use and accuracy of many marketing applications, such as planning and analysis, customer acquisition, up-selling and cross-selling. Other benefits include:
- Fast answers to marketing questions Personicx MarketScape-X is designed to provide easy-to-understand reports, charts and maps that help answer the various marketing questions companies face every day. Simplicity at its best, the Personicx MarketScape-X wizard-like interface guides users through the system, saving them the trouble of figuring out all the features and functionality. With a few clicks of the mouse, a user can start analyzing Personicx-coded files and generate the required outputs of choice.
- Flexible output Reports are provided in standard formats including Microsoft Excel and Adobe PDF, making it easy to integrate analyses into everyday applications and discussions.
- Web-based functionality Since Personicx MarketScape-X is 100 percent web-based, all authorized users have continuous access to the application. Users do not have to manage software upgrade issues because there is no client or server software to install.
- Seamless connection to consumer survey data With information from national consumer surveys Personicx MarketScape-X provides access to Personicx Portraits across a broad array of consumer purchasing, media behaviors, attitudes and opinions.
- Visualize the market With Personicx MarketScape-X interactive and thematic mapping users can easily generate marketing insights on a market-by-market basis. A comprehensive library of location characteristics (traffic, consumer expenditures, population demographics, and more) helps users get an in-depth view of specific markets, and those area-level characteristics can be compared with Personicx cluster attributes at selected geographic levels for a clear and consistent view of the market.
- With Personicx MarketScape-X, users can connect and analyze the relationship of their customers to thousands of available MRI and Scarborough Research survey portraits.
Personicx MarketScape-X gives businesses hands-on access to tools that generate immediate, precise and actionable results, said Rolleigh. Were excited about this new solution and the significant value it will bring to our clients around the globe.
Rolleigh added that Personicx MarketScape-X was developed in conjunction with ESRI and SRC, LLC, which have a history of developing sophisticated analytical and mapping software.
About Acxiom Corporation
Acxiom Corporation (Nasdaq: ACXM) integrates data, services and technology to create and deliver customer and information management solutions for many of the largest, most respected companies in the world. The core components of Acxiom's innovative solutions are Customer Data Integration (CDI) technology, data, database services, IT outsourcing, consulting and analytics, and privacy leadership. Founded in 1969, Acxiom is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, with locations throughout the United States and Europe, and in Australia, China and Canada. For more information, visit www.acxiom.com.
Since 1969, ESRI has been giving customers around the world the power to think and plan geographically. The market leader in GIS, ESRI software is used in more than 300,000 organizations worldwide including each of the 200 largest cities in the United States, most national governments, more than two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies, and more than 7,000 colleges and universities. ESRI applications, running on more than one million desktops and thousands of Web and enterprise servers, provide the backbone for the worlds mapping and spatial analysis. ESRI is the only vendor that provides complete technical solutions for desktop, mobile, server, and Internet platforms. Visit us at www.esri.com.
About SRC, LLC
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Orange County, CA, SRC, LLC, provides technology and solutions that help customers integrate, transform and extract full value from their internal and external information sources. SRC's comprehensive suite of geographic business intelligence applications have been designed to make geographic business intelligence more pervasive and easier to deploy, allowing all employees, from C-level executives to casual business users, obtain the knowledge and insight they need how, where and when they need it. For more information, visit www.extendthereach.com.
Suellen Vann (http://acxiom.com)
Phone: (501) 252-0263
Acxiom is a registered trademark of Acxiom Corporation.