– TexMobile, Inc. today announced the BusinessWebMap Add-On for the new Sage ACT! 2013 contact and customer manager from Sage North America. The BusinessWebMap add-on seamlessly integrates with Sage ACT! and enables user to easily visualize their contacts on a map.
BusinessWebMap complements Sage ACT! 2013 by adding the following features:
• Proximity searches – find all contacts within say10 miles or between the first and last routing stop
• Get optimized and sequential contact routing directions
• Save routes to the iPhone/iPad and see real time tracking
• Create travel mileage logs to document auto travel expenses for tax purposes
• Share maps with clients, sales people and others
• Add maps to presentations and reports BusinessWebMap is offered as both a free and paid subscription service
About Sage ACT!
Sage ACT! is the #1 Contact and Customer Management choice of small businesses and sales teams designed to build the long-lasting, profitable relationships businesses thrive on. Sage ACT! makes it easy to manage everything related to contacts and schedules even while on the move, and functions as a business command center organizing relationship details and connecting to business-critical services, desktop and web-based productivity tools, and social media to help users achieve the results they seek.
For more information call 866-903-0006 or visit na.sage.com/sage-act and http://community.act.com.
About TexMobile, Inc.
TexMobile, Inc., based in Dallas, Texas, is a developer of SaaS mapping solutions for the CRM industry. For more information contact Bill McNeil at firstname.lastname@example.org. The TexMobile website is http://texmobile.com. # # # ACT! is a registered trademark or trademark of Sage Software, Inc.