Save the Date
Collaborate. Integrate. Innovate.
2013 The National Map Users Conference and Community for Data Integration Workshop
May 21-24, 2013
Please join us in Denver for the second biennial The National Map (TNM) Users Conference and the fourth annual Community for Data Integration (CDI) Training and Workshop event, May 21-24, 2013. Attendees will have the opportunity to collaborate with other users and scientists at a single venue. The agenda, call for abstracts, registration, hotel information, and other details will be available in the coming weeks.
• Preeminent Plenary Speakers Highlighting Initiatives that Depend on TNM and Data
• Concurrent TNM User Focus and CDI Workshop Tracks
• Interactive Data Blast: Poster Session and Demonstrations
• National Hydrography Dataset 20th Anniversary and Program Review
• Introduction of the 3D Elevation Program (3DEP) and Users Workshop
• Presentation of the 3rd Henry Gannett Award Recognizing Excellence in Contributing to
USGS Topographic Mapping of the Nation
• Hands-on CDI Tools Training
Mark your calendars--we hope to see you there!
For additional Information, visit: http://nationalmap.gov/uc