Directions Magazine will host a webinar entitled, “Today’s Job Market.” This complimentary webinar will be offered on Thursday, Sept. 13, at 2 p.m. EDT. The webinar will cover a wide spectrum of potential interests, including those of students, mid-career professionals and job changers.
During this webinar, we will cover:
- The overall size of the job market for geospatial professionals
- Hot job categories and geographic locations
- Current salary trends
- Training resources
- Career management resources
- Recruiting trends
- Rich Serby, President, GeoSearch
- Mike Smith, Director of Recruiting, GeoEye
- Eric Pimpler, GISP, President, Geospatial Training Services and My GIS Career
- Alissa Bicker, ArcGIS Desktop Training Program Manager, Geospatial Training Services and GIS career coach, MyGISCareer
About Directions Magazine
Directions Magazine, a publication of Directions Media, is the world’s leading source of news and opinion for “all things location,” and is the producer of the GeoSpatial Webinars series. We keep our readers informed with the latest geospatial technology trends and issues through newsletters, blogs, podcasts, industry Channels and webinars. Our readers gain an “inside edge” by reading our publications and attending our events. Read us daily at www.DirectionsMag.com.
For further information:
Senior Webinar Producer