DREAMaps Online goes live as the first SaaS based offering to local governments for mapping and appraisals. DREAMaps Online organizes all of the land records data including documents, maps, photos, values, and property characteristics into one accessible system. It’s the only system available that provides workflow management as well as variety of dashboards to provide insights into the mapping and appraisal work.
DREAMaps Online is a single solution that provides a better way to map and assess property by allowing you to:
• Upload and store documents
• Update document metadata for searching and linking to GIS
• Create work lists and assign mapping and appraisal work
• Utilize a simplified end user layer from complicated CAMA tables
• View appraisal statistics in reports and on the map
• Identify outliers on the map with a single click
• Perform “what-if” scenarios for values
• Print maps, mail labels, and reports
• Utilize dashboards for tracking and monitoring mapping and appraisal activities
• Perform a variety of GIS functions such as thematic shading, buffering, bookmarking, and measuring
• View data in Google Street View and Bing Birds Eye View
• Provide public access to GIS data via an easy to use viewer
DREAMaps Online is data model independent meaning it doesn’t matter what CAMA, GIS, or Recorder system you have – it just works! Visit http://smartdatastrategies.wordpress.com/dreamaps-online-webinars/ to sign up for upcoming webinars.
DREAMaps was first developed in 1995 as desktop solutions for mapping and assessment analysis. In 2013 the web-based DREAMaps Online was launched combining functions from previously separate products into one solution tailor made for local government taxing jurisdictions. Visit www.DREAMaps.com for more information including a product video. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a live demo or a list of future webinar dates.
Billy Burle, VP Sales and Marketing
Tel: 888.384.6214 extension 2447
General Information: email@example.com
Web: www.dreamaps.com Twitter: @DREAMAps