Esri, the global leader in spatial analytics, today announced its sponsorship of IBM InterConnect, to be held March 19 through 23 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
InterConnect will demonstrate how some of the world's largest organizations are using the cloud and the Internet of Things for asset and facilities management. In particular, experts from Esri will be on-site to host a series of sessions and panels demonstrating the ways in which Esri and IBM support better-informed decision-making using location-based mapping and analytics.
- Julio Olimpio, IBM Partner Executive, Esri
- Dominik Tarolli, Head of Global Business Development—3D Geodesign, Esri
- Jack Hunt, Head of Accounts—Geodesign/Facilities, Esri
- Ian Feathers, Solution Engineer, Esri
- Eric Bader, Technical Product Manager, Esri
- Tuesday, March 21, 4:45 p.m.–5:30 p.m. Panel Discussion "Why a Geographic Information System Matters in Enterprise Asset Management" Mandalay Bay North, Level 0—South Pacific D
- Wednesday, March 22, 9:00 a.m.–9:45 a.m. Breakout Session "Demystifying Cognitive with IBM Bluemix + Location + Weather" Mandalay Bay North, Level 0—South Pacific I
Mandalay Bay Convention Center 3950 South Las Vegas Boulevard Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Sunday–Thursday, March 19–23, 2017
# # #
Since 1969, Esri has been giving customers around the world the power to think and plan geographically. The market leader in GIS, Esri software is used in more than 350,000 organizations worldwide including each of the 200 largest cities in the United States, most national governments, more than two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies, and more than 7,000 colleges and universities. Esri applications, running on more than one million desktops and thousands of Web and enterprise servers, provide the backbone for the world's mapping and spatial analysis. Esri is the only vendor that provides complete technical solutions for desktop, mobile, server, and Internet platforms. Visit us at www.esri.com.
Copyright © 2017 Esri. All rights reserved. Esri, the Esri globe logo, GIS by Esri, The Science of Where, esri.com, and @esri.com are trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of Esri in the United States, the European Community, or certain other jurisdictions. Other companies and products or services mentioned herein may be trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of their respective mark owners.