Abstract Submission Deadline is 8 June for 5th Annual Conference & Exhibition
– SPAR Point Group, organizer of European LiDAR Mapping Forum (ELMF), announced a Call for Papers for the 2014 event which will take place 8-10 December 2014 at the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam (PTA) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The Call for Papers invites any interested parties to submit abstracts by the deadline of 8 June 2014 using the online submission form.
Papers in the following topical areas are encouraged:
- Airborne, Terrestrial & Bathymetric LiDAR
- Coastal Zone, Defence & Flood Plain LiDAR
- Corridor and Utilities Mapping
- Data Classification, GIS, Data Modelling/Management
- Mobile Mapping
- Technology Development & Trends
- UAV Sensor Platforms
- Systems Integration
- Civil Infrastructure (e.g. mapping; urban modeling)
- Emergency Services & Disaster Response
- Rural Land and Natural Assets Management (e.g. agriculture, forests, water resources and mining)
- Utility Asset Management
The ELMF Technical Committee will review each abstract and the final program will be announced in September.
About European LiDAR Mapping Forum
European LiDAR Mapping Forum is a technical conference & exhibition focused on data acquisition, fusion, processing & point clouds for airborne, terrestrial and underwater LiDAR used to support transport, urban modelling, coastal zone mapping, utility asset management and more. It takes place 8-10 December 2014 at the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam in Amsterdam, The Netherlands with SPAR Europe 3D Measurement & Imaging Conference. European LiDAR Mapping Forum is presented by SPAR Point Group and produced by Diversified Communications. For more information, visit www.lidarmap.org.
About SPAR Point Group
SPAR Point Group organizes conferences and provides news and information for professionals involved in 3D measurement and imaging technologies. Content– delivered in-person and online– gives practitioners tools and information to make better business decisions. SPAR Point Group organizes SPAR Europe, European LiDAR Mapping Forum, SPAR International, International LiDAR Mapping Forum and SPAR Japan. SPAR Point Group is wholly-owned by Diversified Communications. For more information, visit www.SPARPointGroup.com.
If you would rather not receive future communications from Diversified Communications, let us know by clicking here.
Diversified Communications, 121 Free St, Portland, ME 04101 United States