In September 2016, Rackspace Inc. announced the release of managed application services for Microsoft.
In September 2016, Equinix Inc. announce the partnership with Forsythe Hosting Solutions for distribution of Equinix colocation and interconnection services which also includes Equinix Cloud Exchange.
- Amazon Web Service (U.S.)
- Microsoft (U.S.)
- IBM (U.S.)
- Google Inc. (U.S.)
- Salesforce (U.S.)
- Citrix Systems (U.S.)
- AT&T Inc. (U.S.)
- Equinix Inc. (U.S.)
- Rackspace Inc. (U.S.)
- HP (U.S.)
- Cloud Service provider
- Cloud Infrastructure Services Service provider
- Manufacturing Companies
- Sales Team of an Organization
Segmentation by Models: Security Service, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS), Cloud Business Process as a Services (BPaaS),
Segmentation by Deployment: Public, Private & Hybrid Clouds.
Segmentation by End Users: BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy, Logistics, R&D, Media & Entertainment, Education among others.
Study Objective of Cloud Infrastructure Services Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Cloud Infrastructure Services market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by models, by deployment, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market
Market Synopsis of Cloud Infrastructure Services Market
Cloud Infrastructure is a combination of hardware and software components which are combined together to support the cloud computing requirements. These component includes- server, networking software, storage systems among others. As the technology is growing and size of big data around the world are increasing, cloud infrastructure is becoming a suitable option for storage of data. Physical data centers are always in threat of physical damage where cloud data can be accesses from anywhere and provides much security. Global Cloud Infrastructure market has been valued at US $XX billion which is expected to grow at US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period with CAGR of XX%.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022”
North America is responsible for XX% of market share which has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. Growing cloud infrastructure and technology advancement in the North American countries are the major factors driving the market of cloud Infrastructure services. Europe holds XX% of market share due to the growth of countries such as Germany, France and Italy. Europe cloud infrastructure market has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. Asia-Pacific cloud infrastructure market has been growing at CAGR of XX% and has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. Growing automotive and manufacturing industry as well as BFSI industry are the key factor which is driving the market. It is estimated that Asia-Pacific Cloud Infrastructure Service market will reach market size of US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period.
The report for Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Data Lakes is a storage system which holds wide range of raw data available in structured, unstructured and semi-structured format. Unlike other data storage, data flake uses flat architecture to store data. Growing penetration of cloud platform market and increasing demand for more efficient data storage system is building need to understand growing demand for data lake market and its related software solutions.
Know more about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/data-lakes-market-research-report-global-forecast-to-2022
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1 (339) 368 6938