Join hundreds of your colleagues now registering for the Global Geospatial Conference 2013 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, which runs from 4-8 November 2013. This is the combined GSDI 14 World Conference and AfricaGIS 2013 Conference being held at the UN Conference Centre of the UN Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA). In addition to an excellent technical program of more than 170 papers, 9 workshops and many meetings, with speakers from five continents already registered, the following Keynote Speakers have been confirmed (alphabetic order):
· Jack Dangermond, President, Esri, Inc.
· Peter Gilruth, Director, Division of Early Warning and Assessment (DEWA), United Nations Environment Programme
· Carlos Lopes, Executive Secretary, United Nations Economic Commission for Africa
· Jacqueline McGlade, former Executive Director of the European Environment Agency (EEA) and GSDI Global Citizen Award Recipient
· Helge Onsrud, Director, Norwegian Mapping Authority Centre for Property Rights and Development
· Wilber Khasilwa Ottichilo, Member of Parliament, Emuhaya Constituency, Kenya
· Barbara Ryan, Secretariat Director, Group on Earth Observations (GEO)
· Lee Schwartz, Director, Office of the Geographer and Global Issues, US Department of State
· Carrie Stokes, USAID GeoCenter
· Stanley Wood, Gates Foundation
· plus speakers from leading international geospatial technology firms, including Stan Tillman (Intergraph), Mark Cygan (Esri), Ed Parsons(Google) and Andrea Smith (DigitalGlobe).
Visit the conference web site (www.gsdi.org/gsdi14/) to see the programme overview and for latest information on the detailed programme, showing dates and times of the seven plenary sessions, the panel sessions, meetings and workshops.
We have a great group of very supportive Sponsors, and Exhibitors are confirmed and waiting for you.
Registration is open – don’t delay! Register today at: http://www.gsdi.org/gsdiconf/gsdi14/register.html