Market Synopsis of UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
The global UAV Payload and Subsystems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2016-2021. This growth is driven due to significant demand for UAVs and increasing demand for light weight thermal imager, intelligence, surveillance and communication at defense, commercial and homeland application.
Study Objectives of Global Research
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
- To analyse the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by payload and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
Graphical Representation of Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market ($ billion), 2016-2021
The Major Key Players Increasing the Value of Report is:
The leading market players in the global UAV Payload and Subsystems market primarily include AeroVironment, Boeing, Elbit Systems, Lockheed Martin, and Northrop Grumman. The other prominent vendor includes Controp Precision Technologies Ltd, Alpha Unmanned Systems, BAE Systems, and Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
As per the MRFR analysis, growing demand for UAVs is one of the major driver for global UAV payload and subsystems market because of its extensive range of applications in the commercial, civil, as well as military market. The challenges associated with the market are the risk of collision with domestic flights and attacks using UAVs.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 130 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market Research Report- Forecast to 2021”
- In 2015, Americas account the maximum market share of around 50%, followed by EMEA with 22%, and APAC with 28%.
- In 2015, C4I systems captured the market with a share of around 32% and also expect to lead the market in 2021
- In Americas, the number of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in 2012 were 6,316 and is likely to reach 8,300 by 2017
Market Segmentation of UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
Regional and Country Analysis of UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
As per the MRFR analysis, the Americas UAV Payload and Subsystems market is poised to reach $XX Billion in 2021, to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the forecasted period. Whereas, EMEA and Asia Pacific will grow at a CAGR of around XX% and XX% respectively.
Check out the Major Topics Included in Table of Content of Research:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- SCOPE OF THE STUDY
- ASSUMPTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
- MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- GLOBAL UAV PAYLOAD AND SUBSYSTEMS MARKET BY PAYLOAD, 2016-2021
10.1 MARKET SIZE BY PAYLOAD ($ BILLIONS)
10.1.3 ELECTRONIC WARFARE (EW)
10.1.4 ELECTRO-OPTIC / INFRARED SENSOR (EO/IS)
10.1.6 COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE (CI)
10.1.7 SIGNAL INTELLIGENCE (SI)
10.1.8 INERTIAL NAVIGATION SYSTEM (INS)
- GLOBAL UAV PAYLOAD AND SUBSYSTEMS MARKET BY REGION, 2016-2021
11.1.1 AMERICAS (NORTH & LATIN)
11.4.1 MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILE
Buy now this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=1237
The market report for UAV Payload and Subsystems of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
The global UAV market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during 2016-2021. This growth is driven due to significant demand and procurement of UAVs in civil and commercial application.
As per the MRFR analysis, the Americas UAV market is poised to reach $XX billion in 2021, to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during the forecasted period. Whereas, EMEA and Asia Pacific will grow at a CAGR of around 11% and 16% respectively.
Know more about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-uav-market-research-report-forecast-to-2021
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 (339) 368 6938