We are excited to announce the release of our new version of ‘Grid Translator Pro for MapInfo® Vertical Mapper™'.
Grid Translator Pro for MapInfo imports more than 80 raster/grid formats into MapInfo. The import and export can be either through single selected files or thousands of files through batch mode (folder based including all sub-folders) This new version (3.0) has new exciting features and enhancements.
Some of the new features are:
• Extended the trial license from 4 days to 15 days for extended testing and trial.
• Added support for importing 9 new formats into MapInfo® Vertical Mapper™ and Planet grids (including Ecw, MrSid, ArcInfo Export E00 Grid). This make Grid Translator Pro supports more than 80 formats (virtually most, if not all, known raster/grid formats).
• Grid Translator Pro is now a Unicode tool that can covert raster/grid file names with non ASCII characters (Ex. German, Polish, etc.)
• Added support for localization. Currently Grid Translator Pro is available in both English and French languages. A localization kit is available to support any other language.
• The new version is currently on sale and the cost of a license is only 95$. Give Grid Translator Pro a test drive by getting your free 15 days trial. Grid Translator Pro for MapInfo: http://geomaticssystems.com/products/grid-translator-pro-for-mapinfo Kind regards, Grid Translator Pro Team geomaticssystems.com