DENVER – May 7, 2014 - Intermap Technologies (TSX:IMP), (ITMSF:BB), a leading provider of geospatial solutions, today introduced InsitePro, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product built on its history of providing risk solutions worldwide. InsitePro is purpose built to visualize and analyze location-specific risk caused by natural catastrophes. InsitePro provides property and casualty carriers, insurance brokers, enterprise risk managers and government agencies with a powerful tool to evaluate locations one-by-one or thousands at a time via innovative risk models and analytics. Only InsitePro provides access to Intermap’s WorldFlood™ model which forecasts uniform flood coverage anywhere in the world.
Worldwide, over U.S. $2 trillion worth of property is exposed to flood damage. InsitePro provides four major benefits to help manage and explain flood exposure:
- Quickly and easily analyze locations for risk of flood, wildfire, and other perils
- Visualize locations and their proximity to risk zones
- Leverage dependable ground elevations to qualify flood risk
- Visualization tool for sales people to present a picture of risk to their clients
“Web-based risk management is the future, providing easy access to big data analytics,” said Todd Oseth President and CEO of Intermap. “InsitePro leverages a decade of Intermap’s risk management experience to provide a risk management solution that can instantly be used around the world, from Boston to Beijing.”
Key features of InsitePro include:
1. Risk Models for All Perils and All Regions
InsitePro includes three peril models and easily incorporates third-party models for any peril or geography providing the widest available coverage in any risk analysis platform.
- FEMA Flood Zones
- USA Wildfire risk, a proprietary wildfire model based on terrain and moisture
- WorldFlood, a flood model with uniform coverage everywhere in the world
- Extensive third-party models for a variety of perils and geographies produced by Intermap’s modeling partners; available by subscription
- The ability to easily load a user’s proprietary models
2. Integrated Data Visualization and Risk Analysis
InsitePro’s interactive workspace displays locations as they are evaluated for risk, allowing users to visualize and analyze locations simultaneously.
- Single location search function
- Groups of locations uploaded for simultaneous visualization and analysis
- Reports built quickly with intuitive graphics and information
3. Elevation Data Models
InsitePro leverages Intermap’s best-in-class elevation data. Point-specific ground elevation allows users to go beyond flood models to better understand the risk of flood by determining:
- Heights above flood elevation
- Flow routes from rivers to buildings
- Safer locations for new infrastructure and buildings
InsitePro is available immediately. For more information, please contact Ivan Maddox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Intermap Technologies
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado - Intermap (www.intermap.com) is an industry leader in geospatial solutions on demand with its secure, cloud based Orion Platform™. Through its powerful suite of 3DBI applications and proprietary development of contiguous databases that fuse volumes of geospatial data into a single source, the Orion Platform is able to provide location- based solutions for customers in diverse markets around the world. For more information please visit www.intermap.com