Comprehensive solution connects all geospatial genres from the desktop to the server
Intergraph announces the official launch of Intergraph Geospatial 2013. This united portfolio is the force that drives smarter decisions, equipping users to complete projects on time and on budget while maintaining the highest level of fidelity in supporting customer workflows. Software maintenance customers can now download their products within this portfolio.
Intergraph Geospatial 2013 is the first and only comprehensive solution that connects all geospatial genres, integrating photogrammetry, remote sensing, and GIS into a streamlined system. Users can exploit the wealth of information contained in multi-source content, share it rapidly (and securely), and deliver it on-demand as reliable and actionable information.
“This release provides a fresh, new approach to geospatial software. Intergraph Geospatial 2013 features modern, creative and intuitive interfaces, smarter workflows and automated technology so that users can fully leverage geospatial information,” said Mladen Stojic, Vice President – Geospatial, Intergraph. “This comprehensive offering supports the entire geospatial information lifecycle of transforming multi-source content into dynamic information.”
Intergraph Geospatial 2013 portfolio of products includes:
- GeoMedia 2013:Apowerful GIS management package that enables users to realize the maximum value of their geospatial resources. This release makes it easier for users to leverage the depth of GIS via an updated, intuitive interface, the ability to dynamically place labels and dramatic performance improvements.
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2013: The industry’s most advanced remote sensing analysis and spatial modeling package allows users to visualize their results in 2D, 3D and on cartographic-quality map compositions.In this release, users can integrate point cloud datasets into their workflows and perform dynamic analysis with a new spatial modeling environment.
- ImageStation 2013: Intergraph’s extensive offering for production photogrammetry. This release includes new capabilities for dense terrain extraction from digital aerial frame imagery using the Semi-Global Matching (SGM) approach, new opportunities for distributable processing, and increased support for ingesting terrain data.
- LPS 2013: Intergraph’s vigorous offering for project photogrammetry. LPS users will now experience more streamlined workflows for the production of orthorectified images, stereo imagery, 3D models and terrain datasets with integration into the ERDAS IMAGINE ribbon interface.
- ERDAS APOLLO 2013: An enterprise-class geospatial data management, analysis, and delivery solution. This release features a new web client and the ability to quickly clip, zip and ship LAS-formatted point cloud data.
- GeoMedia Smart Client 2013: Enables all users to seamlessly integrate geographic information into configurable workflows for vertical market applications. This release provides support for connected and disconnected field editing with the ability for users to make updates with waning or non-existent internet connectivity.
- GeoMedia Web Map: A fully-scalable server solution for building and deploying high-performance web services and websites. This release includes a harmonized enterprise administration console, customizable thin client, and increased performance for overall data serving.
- Geospatial Portal: The integrated web client for building websites and web applications. Geospatial Portal is a configurable and customizable front end for users to view, analyze, capture and update geospatial information.
- Geospatial SDI: A solution for providers that need to manage and serve secure or licensed information using standards-based web services conforming to SDI standards and practices. This release ensures that users work within up-to-date standards (all web services meet OGC and INSPIRE specifications).
Software maintenance customers can now download the 2013 releases from the download webpageor from the “Download” tab on the individual product webpages. With this release, you can also purchase ERDAS IMAGINE and GeoMedia software and online training from the Hexagon Marketplace(U.S. only).
On the product pages, you will find new demo movies, product literature, news, screenshots, and more. Other resources include our comprehensive What’s New documentand on-demand webinars. To learn more about Intergraph Geospatial Portfolio 2013, please visit geospatial.intergraph.com/2013.
# # #
Intergraph is the leading global provider of engineering and geospatial software that enables customers to visualize complex data. Businesses and governments in more than 60 countries rely on Intergraph’s industry-specific software to organize vast amounts of data to make processes and infrastructure better, safer and smarter. The company’s software and services empower customers to build and operate more efficient plants and ships, create intelligent maps, and protect critical infrastructure and millions of people around the world.
Intergraph operates through two divisions: Process, Power & Marine (PP&M) and Security, Government & Infrastructure (SG&I). Intergraph PP&M provides enterprise engineering software for the design, construction, operation and data management of plants, ships and offshore facilities. Intergraph SG&I provides geospatially powered solutions including ERDAS technologies to the public safety and security, defense and intelligence, government, transportation, photogrammetry, and utilities and communications industries. Intergraph Government Solutions (IGS) is an independent subsidiary for SG&I’s U.S. federal business.
Intergraph is part of Hexagon (Nordic exchange: HEXA B; www.hexagon.com), a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualization technologies that enable customers to design, measure and position objects, and process and present data. For more information, visit www.intergraph.comand www.hexagon.com.
©2012 Intergraph Corporation. All rights reserved. Intergraph is part of Hexagon. Intergraph and the Intergraph logo are registered trademarks of Intergraph Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and in other countries. Other products and brand names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Executive Manager, Public Relations/Government Relations
Security, Government & Infrastructure (SG&I) Division
19 Interpro Road, Madison, AL 35758 USA