The Oracle Spatial and Graph SIG user group is partnering with Oracle’s Business Intelligence, Warehousing, and Analytics (BIWA) SIG on the Oracle Spatial + BIWA Summit: THE Big Data + Analytics + Spatial + Cloud + IoT + Everything Cool User Conference (http://www.biwasummit.org). The event takes place at Oracle's headquarters in Redwood Shores, California from January 31 to February 2, 2017. Join the premier event exploring Oracle’s geospatial technologies, in conjunction with the leading business intelligence and analytics conference. The Summit includes keynotes by industry leaders, plus education sessions, hands-on labs, and networking events.
Spatial Summit will explore the latest spatial advances for geospatial applications, and the data management, engineered systems, and cloud computing technologies to support them. Technical sessions from Oracle developers and product managers will share new innovations for big data and cloud platforms, advances in geospatial data management, analysis, and performance, and graph technologies. Customer and partner use cases will highlight city modeling and point clouds, airport GIS, national land management, detecting tax fraud with graph technologies, and more.
Attendees can also explore a wealth of sessions on business intelligence, data warehousing, analytics, machine learning, IOT, and more from BIWA.
Scheduled sessions include
- Maps, 3-D, Tracking, JSON, and Location Analysis: What’s New with Oracle’s Spatial Technologies
- Bringing Location Intelligence To Big Data Applications on Spark, Hadoop, and NoSQL
- Deploying Spatial Applications in Oracle Public Cloud
- Capturing Reality with Point Clouds: Applications, Challenges and Solutions
- Airport GIS using Oracle Spatial and Graph – sessions from LA Airport and Munich Airport
- Location-based Risk Management with Oracle Spatial Technologies
- Spatial Best Practices, Tips, and Tricks with Oracle Spatial and Graph
- Getting Started with Maps in OBIEE, BI Cloud Service and Data Visualization Desktop
- RESTful Spatial services with Oracle Database as a Service and ORDS
- Visualizing Graph Data with Geographical Information
The combination of the Oracle Spatial and BIWA Summits will enable developers to learn about the latest technologies, techniques, and best practices for incorporating location analysis and mapping services. Users can also explore the latest news in BI, big data, and cloud computing from industry experts.
Directions Magazine readers are being offered a special registration discount. Enter coupon code SPATIAL on the registration form for $50 off the regular rate.
Learn more about the Summit and register at http://www.biwasummit.org.
Learn more about the Oracle Spatial SIG user community at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/options/spatialandgraph/community.