The July/August 2012 issue of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s Pathfinder magazine, now available online at www.nga.mil, highlights partnerships. Partnerships help NGA advance its mission of “putting the power of GEOINT in your hands.” Feature articles include:
• “Lab Fosters Future Geospatial Intelligence Experts”
• “Cooperative Research and Development Agreements Enhance Competitiveness”
• “NGA Partners With Department of Energy National Laboratories”
• “National System for Geospatial Intelligence Expeditionary Architecture Provides Virtual Capabilities”
• “Disaster Response Efforts Highlight Value of Relationships, Non Traditional Partners”
NGA publishes the Pathfinder magazine bimonthly to promote public awareness and understanding of the geospatial intelligence discipline. Editors of other publications may reproduce articles from the Pathfinder in whole or in part without permission, unless stated otherwise. Please credit the author and NGA’s Pathfinder magazine.
Journalists interested in interviewing NGA subject matter experts on these and other geospatial intelligence topics should contact NGA public affairs at the above listed email or number.
For more information about NGA, visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NatlGEOINTAgency or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/nga_GEOINT.
The first images from Skybox's SkySat-1 were released today. Skybox released this statement:
We are excited to share the first images from SkySat-1, the first of our planned constellation of 24 satellites ... The following images were taken over Perth, Australia, on December 4, 2013 at 10:25AM (local time) and are untuned and not yet calibrated. As you can see below, features are clearly discernible that validate our goal to...