Check out the schedule of activities of the largest conference and trade fair of geomatics and geospatial solutions in Latin America, which will be held in Sao Paulo, Brazil, from June thru 20
MundoGEO#Connect LatinAmerica 2013, Conference and Trade Fair for Geomatics and Geospatial Solutions (http://mundogeoconnect.com/2013/en), has its program detailed with more than 15 activities, among forums, special events, courses and user meetings. The third edition of the event will be held in June 18 thru 20 at the Frei Caneca Convention Center, in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The previous event edition had 3,350 participants from 27 countries and over 70 global brands in the fair.
The 2013 event program was created from suggestions of the geospatial community, through the evaluation of the previous editions and also a request for ideas, in which professionals in the industry sent their opinions on how to solve the key challenges of geospatial technologies in Latin America.
Among so many choices of activities, the event organization offers customized packages for participants and discounts for teachers, researchers, students, groups and subscribers of the MundoGEO magazine. “In 2013, we set a different way for the professional to register, from which you can choose only one activity or a combination among them, with special discounts. Additionally, the option to register in the forums allows the freedom to choose up to seven different topics with only one investment. All that plus the time in between intervals or the open day to visit the trade fair of products and services, which is going to hit a record of exhibition booths", explains Emerson Zanon Granemann, director and publisher of MundoGEO.
Check out the list of activities and the full program at http://mundogeoconnect.com/2013/en/program.
The mini-courses are six hours long and include a certificate. They are aimed to the professionals who want to learn the basics and the possibilities of application of the geospatial technologies.
• Georeferencing of Rural Properties: What are the regulation improvements and obstacles in its implementation?
• Geomarketing in Practice: What is it good for and how to start the projects?
• GIS in Public Management: How to avoid errors in the stages of designing, contracting and upgrading the systems?
• Rural Environmental Cadaster: Learn how to make the field surveys following the new Brazilian Forest Code
• Spatial Data Infrastructures (SDI): After all, what, why and how to deploy?
Each forum is six hour long throughout the day. They are aimed to the professionals who already know a technology and wish to deepen and understand the trends in the industry.
• Geotrends: What are the new opportunities created by the wide availability and sharing of geospatial data in this time of technological and cultural changes of the society?
• UAVs: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles are able to act in which conditions? Check out the applications and results.
• Surveying Automation: How the new equipment and processes are revolutionizing productivity and opening up new markets in the land surveying field?
• Satellite and Aerial Images: How to choose the best option or combination of mapping solutions to meet the needs of your project?
• Geographic Information Systems: How GIS is reinventing itself to keep the pace with new market demands and popularization of technologies?
• Geospatial Solutions in Public Management: How to convince managers of territorial information to invest in intelligent and sustainable solutions for decision-making?
• OGC Standards and Geospatial Data: Why professionals working with geospatial data and location services must know and use interoperability standards?
Two simultaneous events will take place along with MundoGEO#Connect LatinAmerica 2013, one facing the sector of Location Based Services (LBS) and business intelligence, and other the use of geospatial technologies on the security and defense sectors.
• Location Intelligence Conference Brazil: How to apply the geoinformation in the retail, banking, insurance, real estate, transportation and logistics sectors?
• Seminar Geointelligence for Defense and Security: Discover how geospatial intelligence can ensure greater efficiency and reduce costs in the management of security and defense of a country, state or city.
Free of charge meetings will take place into a special space of MundoGEO # Connect LatinAmerica 2012, open to all participants and visitors.
• National Meeting of Surveyors and Cartographers: Debate on legislation and training of new geomatics professional of the XXI Century.
• New Ideas, Great Solutions: See "lightning" presentations - Ignite Shows style – of innovative solutions based on geospatial technologies.
Registration for the event will be available by the end of November. See the registration options, packages and discounts at http://mundogeoconnect.com/2013/en/registration. The complete program will be available soon.
MundoGEO, founded in 1998, is leader in Latin America in integrated solutions for media and communication for the geospatial and LBS sectors. The connection platform generates content in portuguese, spanish and english for more than 100,000 professionals registered in the magazine, web portal, social nets, webinars and events, such as MundoGEO#Connect LatinAmerica. This annual event is held in Sao Paulo, and in the previous edition gathered together more than 3,350 attendees, from 27 countries, and 70 global brands in the trade fair.