NGA Nov/Dec Pathfinder Magazine: International Outreach Builds and Sustains Effective Partnerships
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Nov. 1, 2012 No. 12-17
International Outreach Builds and Sustains Effective Partnerships
SPRINGFIELD, Va. — The November/December 2012 issue of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s Pathfinder magazine, now available online at www.nga.mil, highlights the value and benefit of international partnerships.
Feature articles include:
• “Photo Interpreters Recall Cuban Missile Crisis During 50th Anniversary Event”
• “Building Partner Capacity Through Foreign Military Sales”
• “Agency Uses New Technology to Support London Olympics”
• “Agency Reflects on Role at 20th Anniversary of Hurricane Andrew”
• “Staying Sharp, Informed, Together: Evidence in Camera, World War II”
NGA publishes the Pathfinder magazine bimonthly to promote public awareness and understanding of the geospatial intelligence discipline. Editors of other publications may reproduce articles from the Pathfinder in whole or in part without permission, unless stated otherwise. Please credit the author and NGA’s Pathfinder magazine.
Journalists interested in interviewing NGA subject matter experts on these and other geospatial intelligence topics should contact NGA public affairs at the above listed email or number.
For more information about NGA, visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NatlGEOINTAgency or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/nga_GEOINT.
Published Thursday, November 1st, 2012