Enhancements Provide a Centralized Way to Identify Customers and Initiate the On-Going, One-to-One Communications That Are Crucial to Driving Business Today
NEWTON, MA, May 13, 2014 - Paytronix Systems, Inc., a leading provider of reward program solutions to restaurants, today announced major enhancements to the mobile and messaging aspects of its loyalty platform. These enhancements make it easier for restaurants and retailers to reach, understand and engage their guests on smartphones.
Guest-friendly Mobile & Messaging Additions
With mobile devices quickly becoming guests preferred way of interacting with brands, Paytronix continues to enhance its advanced mobile "chassis" compatible with the latest iOS7 and Android 1 platforms. The mobile apps can be branded for each restaurant as is or used as a base for a completely customized app. Keeping the unique needs of QSR and FSR environments in mind, Paytronix has made it more convenient than ever for guests to engage with brands via the mobile device:
- Mobile Payment -- Simplifies guest identification and decreases check-out times by letting guests check-in or present a barcode at the POS to pay. Payment is in the form of a stored value account that is automatically replenished with the guest's credit card.
- Virtual Wallet -- Allows loyalty program members to store their loyalty card in a virtual wallet alongside coupons and credit cards via Google Wallet or Apple Passbook. Plus, brands get an extra boost in enrollment with Paytronix's Google Wallet single click loyalty signup feature.
- Geofencing -- Enables merchants to leverage spatial and temporal data to identify and message customers as they cross a radius of a specific store. It also allows brands to accrue data about popular entry and exit points on the radius to identify day part opportunities.
- Mobile Check-in -- Provides shortened account numbers that mobile phone app users or Google Wallet users can use to identify themselves at the POS. This feature allows guests to leave their physical cards at home and use their mobile app for the full loyalty experience. It is perfect for the casual dining environment where the guest interaction is separate from the POS -- making scanning barcodes located on the device operationally incompatible.
- Social Referrals -- With a single click, members can post a unique link on any social channel they please, Facebook and Twitter, for example, or email the link to their friends. When friends click the link to join the program, the initial member receives referral rewards. The merchant can choose to reward the referrer only after the newly referred member has exhibited certain spend and visit behavior.
Enhanced Messaging Features
Paytronix users can now extend marketing activities to the local store level to achieve a more relevant connection between a national brand and its local guests, send messages in real time triggered on specific purchases, such as LTOs occurring at the POS, and deliver more timely messages complete with redemption reporting.
- Local Store Marketing -- Gives restaurant chains the ability to empower local store managers with tools to deploy email messages with relevant localized content while ensuring chain oversight of work-flow permissions, black-out dates and master templates.
- Real-Time Behavior-Triggered Messaging -- Enables restaurants to send relevant messages, which are deployed automatically based on actual POS transaction behavior such as LTO purchases, reward earnings, and other program benefits based on purchase behavior.
- Target and Control Campaigns -- Marketers can quickly and easily set target and control segments then view the results in real time to determine campaign efficacy.
"These newest additions to our loyalty software have helped us create an exceptional guest experience. Our customers are quickly adopting both the app and mobile payment. They rave about the convenience of both," said Al Cripps, IT Manager of the 11-unit ice cream and coffee chain, J.P. Licks.
"The new features in the 1H2014 release of the Paytronix Loyalty and Rewards Platform all coalesce around the idea of simplifying how our customers reach, understand and engage their guests," said Andrew Robbins, president of Paytronix Systems, Inc. "Taken together, these mobile, social, and messaging enhancements give restaurants and retailers a centralized way to identify customers and initiate the on-going, one-to-one communications that are crucial to driving increased guest engagement."
Multimedia and Resources
Visit Paytronix Booth #6067 at the National Restaurant Association Show
Follow Paytronix on Twitter @Paytronix
About Paytronix Systems, Inc.
Paytronix's proprietary guest engagement platform helps more than 250 restaurant and retail chains manage and grow more than $10 Billion in guest spend. Customers benefit from big data consumer insights that Paytronix generates from 1-to-1 engagement with more than 20 million loyal guests -- through mobile, social and today's most innovative digital marketing tools. As a result, customers can more effectively segment and motivate their guests to increase spend and drive revenue. For more information, visit www.paytronix.com.