PromoJam 2.0 Democratizes Enterprise Software – Offers Customizable Social Platform with Drag & Crop Functionality, Team Collaboration, Advanced Analytics & Flexible Pricing
LOS ANGELES, CA (1.23.13) – PromoJam, a leading enterprise Social Marketing Platform, announces PromoJam 2.0, a customizable, easy‐to‐use, low cost Social Promotions Management Platform for small, medium and enterprise businesses.
PromoJam 2.0 simplifies social campaign creation, a process that has been difficult to-date, and produces top quality, design driven campaigns at a low-cost. The platform will be the workhorse for marketing teams as it includes a flexible project management toolset, complete with team collaboration tools and controls on administrative user roles and access. By emulating the best in social network UI, like Facebook and WordPress, PromoJam has created a platform that is familiar, easy-to‐use, and beautiful.
Complete with a no-risk 15‐day free trial, PromoJam can help any business to market, acquire and discover insights on their most valuable customers. The platform is highly-advanced, developed hand-in-hand with existing enterprise customers including NBC Universal, The North Face, Virgin America, RedBull, WetSeal, and Warner Bros Studios.
Powered by a real‐time data serving technology, PromoJam’s real time Analytics Suite enables marketers to track success metrics down to the minute. The platform’s dashboard displays information about campaign traffic, social engagement and conversion rates. And, through a groundbreaking partnership with Esri, the leading worldwide supplier of Geographic Information System (GIS) software and geodatabase management applications, PromoJam 2.0 enables marketers to create detailed demographic and geographic reports on campaign participants.
PromoJam 2.0 is designed to meet the needs of modern marketing teams -‐ complete with Dropbox integration -‐ enabling teams to manage content and assets day‐to‐day from the PromoJam dashboard. The platform also offers Emoji support -‐ just for fun!
“With PromoJam 2.0, we are delivering a customizable, advanced and affordable social marketing platform that meets the needs of small and big businesses alike. We’ve combined the most sophisticated of marketing technologies with a visual drag‐and‐crop editor so that any organization can produce extraordinary social campaign results.” said Matt MacNaughton, CEO and Co‐Founder of PromoJam.
“We are excited to be partnering with PromoJam in announcing their groundbreaking data integration with Esri’s “Tapestry” geo‐demographic market segmentation API,” said Myles Sutherland, Manager Emerging Business, Esri. “The PromoJam 2.0 platform unlocks powerful customer intelligence that matches social analytics with Esri‐powered demographic insights on the users and markets that are participating in PromoJam social campaigns.”
PromoJam 2.0 Product Features
The PromoJam 2.0 product suite includes:
- PromoJam 2.0′s Visual Design Editor enables marketers to see exactly what their promotion will look like while they build it. Easily upload images, crop and adjust them, select color, font, template layout and edit every element of your design in line with ease.
- Run multiple promotions at once across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Mobile Pages, and Websites.
- Easily build and deploy a variety of promotions such as sweepstakes, acquisition and engagement campaigns.
- Manage multiple teams with PromoJam 2.0′s flexible Project Management tools.
- Assign separate administrative account roles for different team members to control access and permissions.
- Centralize the team’s conversation in one place with PromoJam 2.0′s Activity Stream for the team.
- Organize team talk, with threaded conversations on the Discussions Tab.
- Keep assets organized with PromoJam 2.0′s DropBox integration.
Real‐Time Geo‐Data Analytics
- Track traffic, engagement, reach, conversions and more in real time.
- Easily manage and export data with one click.
- Esri demographic analytics partnership with Esri’s Tapestry Segmentation.
- Esri’s Tapestry Segmentation classifies US neighborhoods into 65 market segments based on socioeconomic and demographic factors, then consolidates them into LifeMode and Urbanization Groups. Neighborhoods with the most similar characteristics are grouped together, while neighborhoods showing divergent characteristics are separated. Tapestry Segmentation combines the “who” of lifestyle demography with the “where” of local neighborhood geography to create a model of various lifestyle classifications or segments of actual neighborhoods with addresses—distinct behavioral market segments.
About: PromoJam 2.0 is a Social Promotions Management Platform for small, medium and enterprise businesses. Complete with a Social Promotions Suite, Project Management, Team Collaboration and Realtime Analytics. Build beautiful social promotions in less time than it takes to brew a cup of coffee. Save time and money. Less hassle. More Hustle. http://www.promojam.com/