It’s here again! Following on from the success of the last two years we are returning to Eynsham Hall on Tuesday the 23rd and Wednesday the 24th September 2014, with an open training day on Monday the 22nd. The build-up to the event in partnership with Hexagon Geospatial and Intergraph UK is gaining pace. With six streams of workshops, keynote speakers from Hexagon Geospatial, Intergraph UK, Geosystems and from across industry, government and academia, this year is already bigger and better than ever before – but we haven’t stopped there. Highlights are likely to include:
- Insight and previews of the 2015 product portfolio release
- Confirmed guest speakers include Andrew Fleming from British Antarctic Survey, Anita Shepherd from Rothampsted, Andy Garratt from T-Kartor and Irmi Runkel from Geosystems. Additionally Matt Sully from Exmoor National Park and his team will be bringing their rally car and giving a talk on their recent adventures from the Mongolian Rally
- Over 30 breakout sessions covering change detection, spatial modelling, expert classification, mobile data use, GIS integration, FME, big data management and much, much more
- The return of the Aibotix UAV for live demonstrations and data capture throughout the event
- An expanded Innovation Centre attended by Intergraph, Leica, FME and some of the global leaders in satellite image provision
- A new social icebreaker evening on the Monday night
Also new this year – Sterling Geo is pleased to confirm that the Igloo Vision 360 degree immersive video dome as featured on Channel 5’s The Gadget Show will be showing incredible 360 degree 3D video, terrain visualisation and interactive models throughout the day.
Jake Rowland, Business Development Manager for Igloo Vision, said: “Igloo Vision develop and deliver 360 degree immersive display technology to a wide range of companies across the globe in three main sectors: visualisation, simulation and corporate events. Igloo Vision works with technologically advanced companies such as Sterling Geo to visualise their data as it should be seen; in 360 degrees.”
The User Group Meeting this year is an opportunity not to be missed and with your ticket including accommodation and food for either the two or three days, it’s the best value you are likely to find in the market today. To make sure you are guaranteed a place, head to our website to register for the event.
We’ll see you there!