Industry leaders Parrot and Pix4D unite to offer the most complete professional solutions with ANAFI USA
ANAFI USA and the Pix4D software suite now offer an even more comprehensive and powerful solutions to respond to professionals’ ever-growing specific needs
Paris and Lausanne, Oct. 26, 2020 – Parrot, the leading European drone group, and Pix4D, the leading professional photogrammetry and drone mapping software company, are excited to announce the latest generation ANAFI USA drone is now compatible with the Pix4D software suite.
In recent years, Parrot has been expanding its mature software ecosystem, thanks to its industry-leading complete Software Development Kit, which facilitates the implementation of the best tailored and end-to-end solutions by professionals from all around the world from public safety, search & rescue to defense and inspection fields.
As an active member of the Parrot Group, Pix4D has been working hand in hand with Parrot to create and innovate these solutions, and today offers ANAFI USA’s professional users a large scope of cutting-edge technologies.
“Parrot Group is the only true end-to-end player in the industry, that has been engineering and designing for years tailored solutions, from equipment to services and software, to meet the most demanding needs of professionals.” – said Henri Seydoux, Founder and CEO of Parrot.
“Working with a member of the group such as Pix4D is always an honor, as we are able to fully leverage the exceptional capabilities and potential of our drones with the best software solutions for each use case. We are designing together the future of professional drone use.”
“Following Pix4D’s strategy of focusing on creating value for professional users, the compatibility between Parrot’s ANAFI USA and Pix4D’s product portfolio aims to simplify workflows for professional users of drones in surveying, construction and emergency response applications” - Christoph Strecha, Founder and CEO of Pix4D
Find the full list of Pix4D software compatible with ANAFI USA here below:
● Pix4Dcapture: Easily plan and execute automated drone flights for optimal 2D and 3D mapping and modeling. The app allows first responders to cover an operational area and take the right images for precise measurements to enrich mission reports and improve the preparation of subsequent operations in complex or inaccessible areas.
● Pix4Dreact: Generate 2D terrain models and maps from images quickly and offline. Emergency response and public safety teams can identify and model priority areas for rapid intervention and detect missing persons or fires, without internet, even in devastated areas following a natural disaster.
● Pix4Dmapper: The leading 2D and 3D photogrammetry software. Optimal for many fields of applications and missions: law enforcement officers can map an accident scene to quickly clear a road, building inspectors can determine with high precision the conditions of buildings and infrastructure whilst surveyors can easily and quickly access crucial data, such as extraction volumes.
● Pix4Dcloud: The online platform for drone mapping, progress tracking, and site documentation.
ANAFI USA’s data combined with the use of Pix4Dcloud provides an affordable and easy way for building site surveyors to map, measure, and monitor the progress of their construction site and to adapt their expectations against their project schedules.
● Pix4Dscan: Professional drone flight app for optimal inspection data, compatible soon with the ANAFI USA. Pix4Dscan guides users to set the right parameters for an actionable dataset, track the mission's progress with map view or monitor live with camera view. Pix4Dscan provides live telemetry data such as altitude, speed, gimbal pitch and more. Images can be uploaded to Pix4Dinspect to create accurate and easy to inspect 2D and 3D models.
● Pix4Dinspect: Automate industrial inspection and asset management with ANAFI USA’s images.
With ANAFI USA and Pix4Dinspect, surveyors can easily and automatically detect cell towers antennas and extract their height, dimensions, azimuth, downtilt and plumb.
● Pix4Dengine: Pix4D’s processing engine is customized to meet the needs of professionals. It can be hosted on Pix4D’s secure cloud computing server or on the client's side, allowing teams to benefit from Pix4D algorithms with higher flexibility and custom integrations.
For more information on Parrot ANAFI USA or to submit an inquiry, visit ANAFI USA contact portal.
To learn more about Pix4D and its software solutions, visit Pix4D.com.
Founded in 1994 by Henri Seydoux, Parrot is today the leading European group in the fast-growing industry of drones. Visionary, at the forefront of innovation, Parrot is the only group to be positioned across the entire value chain, from equipment to services and software.
● Parrot, the world's number 2 of the consumer drone market, designs drones known for their high performance and ease of use.
● Parrot has a portfolio of outstanding companies and interests in commercial drones, covering equipment, software and services. Its expert capabilities are focused primarily on three vertical markets: (i) agriculture, (ii) 3D Mapping, Surveying and Inspection, and (iii) Defense and Security.
The Parrot Group designs and engineers its products in Europe, mainly in France and Switzerland. It currently employs over 500 people worldwide and makes the majority of its sales outside of France. Parrot, headquartered in Paris, has been listed since 2006 on Euronext Paris (FR0004038263 - PARRO).
Financial information can be found on http://corporate.parrot.com.
Pix4D (pix4d.com) develops cutting-edge software that converts images taken by hand, drone, or plane into accurate and georeferenced survey-grade 2D mosaics, 3D models, point clouds and vectorized objects. Founded in 2011, Pix4D is rapidly expanding from its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, to offices in Berlin, Madrid, Denver, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo.