TatukGIS for Mobile GIS Development
TatukGIS has released version 11 of its GIS Developer Kernel for Delphi edition. New support for the Embarcadero FireMonkey (FMX) framework enables Delphi and C++Builder development for desktop and mobile computing devices (iPad, iPhone, and Android tablets). The extensive TatukGIS API and features can now be used to develop professional GIS applications for the Microsoft Windows (32 & 64 bit), Apple macOS and iOS, and Android operating systems.
Version 11 additionally introduces:
- Redesigned and extended support for pixel operations and grid analysis
- Vector-to-grid interpolation algorithms for Kriging, IDW, Splines, and heatmaps
- Powerful built-in line style editor and extended line styling
- 700+ item SVG symbol library
- Redesigned and improved visual layer property controls
- Enhanced rendering performance and quality, including 4K monitor support
- Enhanced 3D support, new support for PLY and STL formats
- Dedicated DK documentation web site
More about version 11 new features is presented in the What's new section of the TatukGIS Developer Kernel on-line documentation at: http://docs.tatukgis.com/DK11/doku.php
The TatukGIS Developer Kernel 11 for Delphi is presently available as a free upgrade for customers with active maintenance plan. A free trial version with source code samples is available for evaluators.
Besides its Developer Kernel for Delphi edition, TatukGIS offers editions of its GIS SDK product for the .NET, ASP.NET, and ActiveX development platforms. A new SDK edition for Java is under development.