Schneider Electric Announces Partnership with ESC Engineering to Augment ArcFM™ Service Offerings for Small Utilities
– Schneider Electric is proud to announce its partnership with ESC Engineering, an electrical engineering and technical services firm specializing in providing electrical engineering, control systems and GIS services to distribution utilities. Schneider Electric is dedicated to building a strong partner program to better support utilities needs and recognizes ESC’s unique qualifications to help achieve this objective.
This complementary partnership has been developed to augment Schneider Electric’s ArcFM service offerings for small utilities. ESC is able to support smaller distribution utilities with the approach, attention and pricing structures designed specifically for this market segment. ESC brings great depth and perspective to ArcFM solution development by leveraging its understandings of electrical engineering and how GIS relates to the core business issues currently challenging distribution utilities.
Smaller ArcFM utilities customers will benefit from:
· Removing traditional barriers, which have made advanced GIS features and data models prohibitive in the Tier 3 market
· Vast experience working with ArcFM and development of standardized and cost effective approaches for implementing ArcFM
· Leveraging electrical engineering expertise in developing the most effective GIS approach in support of the utility Enterprise
· As an employee owned organization, ESC project team members have a personal, vested interest in the success of their clients and projects
· Works with a multitude of software platforms which allow us to integrate with systems such as CIS, EA, OMS, etc.
With Schneider Electric’s new partnering model, ESC offers smaller utilities the support, attention and competitive services rates of a small business while offering the features and functions of the most mature and integration friendly GIS in the industry. This benefit will provide smaller utilities operators with a lower cost of services while still being able to leverage ArcFM’s advanced features, scalable architecture and standardized data model.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 170,000 employees achieved revenues of 25 billion euros in 2014, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.