CalGIS 2020 Registration Opens
The California URISA Chapters and the California Geographic Information Association (CGIA) are pleased to announce that registration is open for CalGIS 2020, taking place February 9-11, 2020 at the Hilton Long Beach.
The complete program is detailed online: https://calgis2020.sched.com/
Seven full and half-day workshops and training courses will be presented:
1. Addressing: A Practical Guide
2. Field Operations: Taking Field Work Further
3. More Effective with Games
4. Getting to Know the National Hydrography Dataset
5. Meeting Your Community Where They Are
6. NG9-1-1 and the GIS Workflow
7. Roadmap to Redistricting
More than 70 speakers will present in nearly two dozen educational sessions. Start reviewing the important topics and discussions on the agenda.
CalGIS is honored to announce that Governor Martin O'Malley will be the opening keynote speaker! Attendees may purchase Governor O'Malley's new book from Esri Press at a discounted price when they register, and get it signed at CalGIS 2020.
A limited number of sponsor opportunities are also available. Take some time to review the options and secure your sponsorship today.
December 16 is an important date to note. That is the last day to take advantage of early bird discounts for both registration and sponsorship packages and it is also the deadline to submit abstracts for the CalGIS poster & web app/map session.
Complete details and forms are posted online at www.calgis.org
• Southern California Chapter of URISA
• Northern California Chapter of URISA
• Central California Chapter of URISA
• BayGeo Chapter of URISA
• California Geographic Information Association (CGIA)