Mapwize & AppScho Unveil Partnership To Enhance Student Experience With A Unique Mobile App Including Navigation System!
Mapwize and AppScho unveil partnership to provide best-in-class application for modern university campuses
Lille, FRANCE – January 23rd, 2020. Today, Mapwize, the leading indoor mapping CMS solution, and AppScho, the French leading provider of customized mobile applications for students and higher education institutions, announce their partnership for a unique on-campus experience.
The integration enables all types of institutions - business and engineering schools and universities - to provide their students, staff, and visitors with an optimal campus experience via a customized white-labelled mobile application.
Thanks to the combination of Mapwize's mapping technology and AppScho’s higher education mobile app solution, the overall branding of universities and the everyday lives of students, teacher-researchers, staff, guests, and visitors coming for events or conferences have been improved. Not only can students and visitors manage their whole student experience directly from their smartphones, but they can also locate their precise position on campus, search for any location of interest such as classrooms or conference rooms and automatically generate the most appropriate route. The app also offers those services for people with reduced mobility to make sure everyone can benefit from this innovation.
The multilingual mobile application, available on both Android and iOS devices, has already been successfully deployed at the Ecole Polytechnique and the CentraleSupélec universities.
The Mapwize-AppScho solution is now available to any university campus willing to provide in-app navigation.
Mapwize CEO Mederic Morel said: “AppScho is the perfect extension to our interactive mapping solution, allowing us to provide a complete navigation experience within a single mobile application. The app also features cafeteria menus, personal lesson plans for students, and grades.”
AppScho CEO Victor Wacrenier said: “Our partnership with Mapwize is a step forward in the development of our mobile apps. This interactive new feature will help students to easily explore campuses and is an absolute must-have for any modern and connected institution."
● Founded in 2014, Mapwize develops indoor mapping and wayfinding solutions for smart buildings.
● Mapwize’s indoor mapping platform has already been deployed in over 650 buildings, for more than 130 million sqft throughout all five continents. Its range of innovative services and features can be customized to meet the needs of all industries such as office buildings, education,
transportation, and the event sector.
● The solution is already used by several campuses in France and abroad including Wilfried Laurier
University, La Sorbonne, l’EM Lyon and Kedge Business School.
For more information: www.mapwize.io
● AppScho is one of the leading higher education EdTech companies in France. AppScho offers a mobile app dedicated to students which centralises all their schools' services and content on their phones (timetable, grades, maps, events...).
● As an expert in student engagement, AppScho's ambition is to enable students to focus on what really counts by giving them the opportunity to manage their student life directly on their smartphones.
● AppScho advises all types of higher education institutions (universities, engineering schools, business schools) on their digital transformation. AppScho's apps are deployed as white labels throughout 75 higher education institutions. They are used by over 300,000 people.
For more information: www.appscho.com
For further information, please contact Margot Soulier from Mapwize email@example.com or Lauren De Gaudenzi from AppScho firstname.lastname@example.org