Imagery and geospatial workflows that traditionally have been separate are now seamlessly integrated and easily accessible to analysts using ArcGIS Excalibur. Use focused workflows for image analytics and exploitation with ArcGIS Excalibur, a web-based imagery application that allows users to search, discover, and work with imagery, as well as share imagery-derived reports or dynamic layers with key stakeholders.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Access imagery: Access WMS image services using a web browser, or upload images from your desktop and publish that image as a service to share with their organization—all without leaving the ArcGIS Excalibur application.
- Perform imagery exploitation: Create markups and measurements and apply image enhancements or predefined image renderers on oblique or orthorectified imagery.
- Share results: Analysis from imagery exploitation can be shared as dynamic layers to other ArcGIS applications, such as ArcGIS Dashboards and ArcGIS Insights, or reports in programs like Microsoft PowerPoint.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in leveraging the benefits of web-based image exploitation for geospatial intelligence.
- Imagery Managers
- Imagery Analysts
- All Source Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Intelligence Analysts
- GIS Managers
- Imagery and GIS Enthusiasts
Esri is the market leader in geographic information system (GIS) software, location intelligence, and mapping. Its technology combines the science of geography with the power of GIS—think high-tech maps—to make the world work better. By enabling customers to design more efficient cities, deliver clean water and electricity, fight crime, slow climate change, and stamp out disease, Esri is helping create the maps that run the world and shape the future.
AI & Machine Learning
Local, State & Federal Government