Have you heard of geodesign? It is being called a collaborative, comprehensive, futures-oriented process to address critical land-based planning and design issues. Jack Dangermond, president of Esri, said, "Geodesign is a vision focusing geographic knowledge to actively and thoughtfully design." We invite you to learn more.
- Might geodesign be in your future?
- Are you interested in studying geodesign?
- Perhaps your school is interested in offering geodesign education?
This webinar should help provide answers to your questions about geodesign education.
Join our speakers for a lively discussion of their programs and learn what kinds of options are available.
- Northern Arizona University: Mark Manone, Assistant Professor in Department of Geography, Planning and Recreation; and Director, Geospatial Research and Information Lab – Undergraduate program
- University of Southern California: Dr. John P. Wilson, Director, Spatial Sciences Institute, GIS Research Laboratory, and Geographic Information Science & Technology Graduate UPrograms – Undergraduate program
- Penn State University: Kelleann Foster, Associate Professor in Landscape Architecture and Lead faculty for Geodesign Programs, The College of Arts and Architecture – Graduate certificate
- University of Wisconsin: Doug Miskowiak, GIS Education Specialist, UW-Stevens Point, GIS Center, College of Letters & Science – Graduate certificate
- Philadelphia University: Dr. Claudia Goetz Phillips, Director + Associate Professor, Landscape Architecture + GeoDesign, College of Architecture & the Built Environment – Graduate degree
Who should attend
This webinar is targeted at working professionals, recent graduates and students, as well as college educators and administrators