Are you a geospatial professional or do you aspire to become one? Are you interested in understanding the credentialing landscape and why you should be paying careful attention to your own credentials? If so, join us as we explore credentialing and career opportunities in geospatial intelligence, geospatial sciences and related fields with USGIF.
During this webinar, we will address these questions:
- What is geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) and why should you care?
- What is the current and future value of degrees, certificates, certifications, etc. for today’s global geospatial workforce?
- How do we (and how should we) all measure competence?
- How can teachers and professors keep up with geospatial technology in the classroom (K-12 and post-secondary)?
- What does “professional development” mean?
- How and why should organizations invest in our current workforce?
- How does USGIF help build our community and provide a framework for developing future knowledge leaders?
Don’t miss this informative session!
Dr. Darryl Murdock, Vice President of Professional Development, USGIF