ArcGIS Business Analyst helps you make smarter market planning, site selection, and customer segmentation decisions by combining demographic, lifestyle, behavioral, and spending data, maps and reports with location-driven analytics. You can identify the under-performing markets, pinpoint the right growth sites, find where your target customers live, and share the market research across your organization.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Access to demographic and business data for 135+ countries and 15,000+ variables
- Identify areas for market analysis from site selection for real estate to shelter locations for emergency response.
- Analyze the areas using Esri Demographics alongside your own data then interpret the results in a spatial context.
- How to Present your findings with custom reports, stunning infographics, and beautiful maps
Who should attend?
- GIS analysts, managers, professionals, specialists, and technicians
- Commercial real estate executives
- Directors of market planning (Retail)
- Market planners
- Economic development directors
- Market research consultants
- Grant and proposal writer
- Data analyst / research scientist
- Public health analyst
- Emergency planner
- Geospatial analyst
- Sales manager
- Election analyst
Esri applies The Science of Where to connect everyone, everywhere through a common visual language. It combines mapping and analytics to reveal deeper insight into data.