UNA Online GIS Analyst Certificate Program
University of North Alabama Center For Learning & Professional Development is proud to offer the UNA Online GIS Analyst Certificate Program beginning September 15.
Registration is now underway! Call 256-765-4289 to register by phone or register online here:
This certificate program consists of seven courses which can be completed within one year.
• Learning ArcGIS Pro 1: Maps & Projects (September 15 – October 8, 2020)
• Learning ArcGIS Pro 2: Editing, Analysis & Automation (October 20 – November 12, 2020)
• Learning ArcGIS Pro 3: Converting, Linking & Analyzing Data (November 17 – December 17, 2020)
• Learning ArcGIS Pro 4: Sharing Your Maps & Data (January 12 – 21, 2021)
• Introduction To ArcMap & ArcCatalog (January 26 – February 18, 2021)
• Introduction To ArcGIS Online (February 23 – March 18, 2021)
• Introduction to Model Builder & Python for ArcGIS Pro (March 30 – May 27, 2021)
ONLINE INSTRUCTOR LED COURSES
Each course is interactive with the instructor during each lesson. It is like being in a traditional classroom without having to leave the comfort of your home or office. Students are required to meet with the instructor online on Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Central Standard Time.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS:
TRIPP CORBIN, MCP, GISP, Esri Certified Desktop Professional and ESRI Certified Enterprise System Design Associate, is an award-winning GIS Professional with over 25 years of experience. During those 25 years, he has worked in many aspects of GIS from field data collection and data creation to project management and client support. He is recognized as an industry expert with a variety of geospatial software packages including Esri, Autodesk, Leica and Trimble products. He is also the author of Learning ArcGIS Pro 2 and ArcGIS Pro 2.x Cookbook from Packt Publishing.
NATHANIEL KEITH has over 12 years of GIS experience and a GIS degree from the University of North Georgia. He is proficient with Hexagon Erdas Imagine and Apollo as well as Esri's ArcGIS and Autodesk's AutoCAD platforms. Nathaniel not only teaches others how to use these technologies but works with them on a daily basis to solve real world problems and issues for City and County governments.
For more information, please contact:
Program Coordinator - UNA Center For Learning & Professional Development
(256) 765-4862 - main
(256) 765-4289 - direct