GeoIgnite 2022, Canada’s National Geospatial Conference is less than one week away! March 1 - March 3.
We have extended our workshop week. The free livestream workshop week will now run from March 4th to March 14th.
The GeoIgnite training opportunities and free workshops include:
· International Hydrographer Certification Scheme: Presentation hosted by The Association of Canada Lands Surveyord (ACLS)
· Training: Best Practices for GIS Project Planning and Management
· Workshop: Monitoring Invasive Plant Species Using Planetscope 8-Band Data presented by Planet
· Training: Introduction to QGIS
· Training: Remote Sensing Applications in QGIS
· Maintaining Quality Places Data: Building a Digital Source of Truth for the Physical World
· Workshop on Maxar’s WeatherDesk
· The Integrated Cadastral Information Society: A Collaborative Model for Sharing Geospatial Data: Presentation hosted by the ICI Society
· Workshop presented by SparkGeo
· Training: Introduction to Spatial Data & Using R as a GIS
· Geospatial Job Hunting Seminar
· NV5 Geospatial Topobathymetric Lidar Solutions & Applications Workshop
· ERDAS IMAGINE Training 2022 presented by Hexagon
· Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems (RPAS) for volumetric applications
· GHG Monitoring from Space: A mapping of capabilities across public, private and hybrid satellite missions hosted by WGIC
· Workshop presented by Maxar
· Multi-band SAR Sensors (X, C and L band) and Applications in Canadian Context: Workshop presented by MDA
· Using software to prepare for Climate Change impacts and natural disaster: Deep Dive
· Intermediate QGIS: Functions, Forms, and Processing
The full schedule can be found at: https://sites.grenadine.co/sites/gogeomatics/en/geoignite-winter-geo-canada-s-national-geospatial-conference-2022/schedule
We look forward to you joining us for GeoIgnite and our very diverse and engaging workshop week.