Esri Business Partner, GEO Jobe, Announces Release of Admin Tools V 1.0.14 in the ArcGIS Marketplace
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Dec. 11, 2017 - PRLog -- We're pleased to announce an important update of our popular Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online to V 1.0.14 – The latest version of Admin Tools (consistently a TOP app in the Esri ArcGIS Marketplace) gives the ArcGIS Administrator, and heavy hitter, even more functionality and abilities to perform their job even better – this means you have more time to work on things that are important in your job! With Version 1.0.14 we've listened to our Global community of users, almost 4,000 user organizations, these include "power" users from enterprise facilities, airports, local government, utilities, higher Education facilities, environmental organizations. We've increased the size of most of the Tools while adding important new features for managing user favorites, editing map extents in webmaps, user access & management, and group management.
New Features in Admin Tools V 1.0.14
- Update User Favorites Add items to favorites list for specific users.
- Update Item Extents Update extents for webmaps, hosted feature services, and other items
- Enable/Disable Web Map Popups Enable or Disable all popups in multiple web maps
- Add / Update User Favorites Can modify favorite items for users
Other Noteworthy Improvements: at V 1.0.14
- Improved navigation for lists in dialog windows
- Find and Replace Webmap Service URL now updates Vector Tile styleUrls
- Email Users Improved application notifications when emails are sent, and when errors occur
- Email Users Emails include links to organization and user names of users receiving emails
- Copy Items Now, can copy items to multiple users at a time
- Email Users option for individualized emails to users (no bulk email/reply all)
Admin Tools is available to planners, GIS administrators and other GIS professionals in local government,K-12 and Higher education, utilities, and facilities management and can be found in the ArcGIS marketplace (free, pro, and Portal versions). See http://www.geo-jobe.com/admin-tools/
Admin tools (Portal) on premise
Contact us directly for details
About GEO Jobe
Founded in 1999, GEO Jobe (@geojobegis) is a geospatial industry leader that currently has the top three most popular apps in the ArcGIS Marketplace including Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online (http://www.geo-jobe.com/admin-tools/). While many geospatial firms focus on a specific industry, GEO Jobe has a focus on industry independent solutions and offerings such as providing software development and data hosting expertise and services. GEO Jobe was an early adopter of the ArcGIS Online platform and always strives to extend and push the limits of what is possible using the platform. GEO Jobe has been an Esri business partner for many years and has received multiple awards from Esri including the 2015 Innovative Marketplace Provider and the 2013 Organization Use of ArcGIS Online award.
See also details of GEO Jobe's enterprise GIS managed services environment, GEOPowered Cloud (http://www.geo-jobe.com/geopowered-cloud/, used by over 100 client orgs around the world.
Connect with the GEO Jobe team or reach out with a question or comment on Twitter @geojobegis