DATAMARK Experts to Lead Two Sessions on GIS and NG9-1-1 at GIS-Pro 2019
NEW ORLEANS, Sep. 24, 2019 – DATAMARK will demonstrate its validate, edit and provision application (DATAMARK VEP) for Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1) at GIS-Pro. The conference takes place September 29 – October 2 at the Hilton Riverside in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Get introduced to DATAMARK’s GIS platform for NG9-1-1, DATAMARK VEP, at the company’s booth, #107, throughout GIS-Pro 2019. DATAMARK VEP is a SaaS solution that maintains data quality to support NG9-1-1 services and quality control requirements for enterprise GIS systems (CAD, CAD Mapping, AVL, and other business systems). DATAMARK VEP integrates location data validation functionality and advanced editing capabilities into a platform that is accessible from any supported web browser.
- Learn more about NG9-1-1 and GIS data by attending sessions presented by DATAMARK public safety and GIS experts:
- Sunday, September 29, 1:00 - 5:00 pm: “NG9-1-1 and the GIS Workflow.” This half-day workshop is taught by DATAMARK Product Director and URISA President-Elect Keri Brennan, GISP, (pre-conference workshop must sign up in advance).
- Monday, September 30, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm: “Beyond the 98 - Solving the NG9-1-1 GIS Data Puzzle,” presented by DATAMARK Public Safety Subject Matter Expert, Lisa Caldwell and DATAMARK Public Safety GIS Account Manager, Ashley Buzzeo, GISP, as part of the 4-1-1 on 9-1-1 session.
- Join DATAMARK Product Director Keri Brennan, GISP, as she is sworn in as the President of URISA. Brennan will deliver a short speech during the URISA Annual Business Meeting on October 2.
If you are attending GIS-Pro and would like to see a DATAMARK VEP demo or meet with one of the DATAMARK team members, please stop by booth #107. If you’re not attending the show but are interested in speaking with DATAMARK or additional information on GIS and NG9-1-1, please send an email to email@example.com.
As trusted advisors in public safety, DATAMARK brings comprehensive, real-world expertise in police, fire, EMS and 9-1-1 leadership roles to Next Generation 9-1-1 transitions. The DATAMARK team leads the industry by shaping rules and legislation, and by building a suite of products and services that ensure accurate emergency response location data in life-critical situations. DATAMARK empowers its team and stakeholder partners to foster trusted relationships and cultivate data integrity for informed decision making. DATAMARK, the public safety GIS team of Michael Baker International, has decades of proven experience in mission-critical government addressing projects. The team works
with clients to solve their complex needs, from data quality checks and addressing to workflow analysis and more. Learn more about the company at www.datamarkgis.com and follow DATAMARK on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
About Michael Baker International
Michael Baker International is a leading provider of engineering and consulting services, including design, planning, architectural, environmental, construction and program management. The company provides its comprehensive range of services and solutions to support U.S. federal, state, and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of commercial clients. Michael Baker’s more than 3,000 employees across nearly 100 locations are committed to a culture of innovation, collaboration and technological advancement to help solve challenges for clients and communities throughout the country. To learn more, visit www.mbakerintl.com.