Analytics and Data Summit 2020 Call for Speakers is OPEN! Seeking Spatial and Graph Sessions
The Analytics and Data Summit Call for Speakers is now open. We're seeking session proposals for the Oracle Spatial and Graph dedicated track. Deadline is November 1.
Submit your session proposals today, and encourage your colleagues to submit as well. http://www.analyticsanddatasummit.org/
For the Spatial and Graph track, we are seeking sessions using technologies such as:
- Spatial analytics and map visualization, network routing
- Raster, image processing, Lidar, city modeling/3D
- Property Graph analytics
- RDF knowledge graphs, linked data
- High performance, enterprise scale data management with a spatial/graph component
- Business Analytics, Cloud, Machine Learning, IoT, Big Data solutions with a spatial/graph component
Sessions cover a range of areas, including strategy, solutions, case studies, best practices, product features, and product roadmap. We're especially looking for real world case studies on how you’re solving technical problems and adding business value.
This is the premier worldwide event gathering the Spatial and Graph user community and product experts - combined with the leading event focused on Oracle's analytics, machine learning, and data warehousing technologies.