Schneider Electric Announces ArcFM Designer 11.2.3
New capabilities support complex upgrade and replace scenarios; create seamless experience between online and offline work
Fort Collins, Colo., July 7, 2020–Schneider Electric, the industry leader in Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions for utilities and communication providers, announced the release of ArcFM Designer 11.2.3. This release supports additional complex upgrade and replace scenarios, as well as more robust capabilities for seamless online/offline design work.
ArcFM Designer 11.2.3 serves as the primary design tool for a utility, equipping designers with a robust, purpose-built application that supports the entire design lifecycle with efficiency and intelligence. Built on ArcGIS Runtime, ArcFM Designer 11.2.3 functionality includes:
· The ability to replace an entire piece of equipment, part of a banked component (such as a single can in a transformer bank), upgrade/downgrade phasing and increase/decrease phase count; this enables ArcFM Designer XI to be used for nearly any replace design scenario
· Eye-catching indicators that show a designer whether offline work is waiting to be synced
· A more fluid experience in areas of poor or intermittent network connectivity
· Easier and more straightforward configuration and management of the application
· Improved search, sort and filter abilities for quickly finding a design
· Easy maintenance and deployment of shared designs with other applications and systems
“Designer 11.2.3 is notable for significant enhancements to its capabilities, especially those supporting complex scenarios, as well as improvements to the online/offline user experience,” said Jay Stinson, general manager at Schneider Electric. “Utilities are continuing their digital transformation at different speeds and timelines. Solutions like ArcFM Designer XI drive the full digitization of design and construction workflows no matter where a utility is on that journey.”
ArcFM Designer XI is part of the ArcFM Solution XI Series, an ecosystem of applications that streamline the design and construction workflow, enabling utilities to get work done more efficiently. ArcFM Editor XI, ArcFM Web XI and ArcFM Mobile XI fill out the rest of the ecosystem and offer the most comprehensive utility GIS solution available today. The result - streamlined workflows, minimized use of paper and a reduced work backlog enable utilities to address the challenges facing today’s digital environment.
To learn more about ArcFM Designer 11.2.3, visit https://myarcfm.schneider-electric.com/myarcfm/s/blog-article/a051R00001iKfN4QAK/the-designer-1123-release
About Schneider Electric
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values. www.se.com