Got summer plans? GIS can enhance your experiences, whether at a teacher workshop, on a family road trip, strolling the neighborhood, or planning for fall classes.
In this webinar, you will learn:
If you have kids in your life or want to get some great tools for working with kids, join us!
· https://www.arcgis.com = launchpad for explorations
· https://arcg.is/1jCyqi = GPS/GPX Basics
· https://esriurl.com/appsinschools = What data collection app to use when
· https://esriurl.com/survey123offline = Go offline with Survey123
· http://esriurl.com/geoprojects = GeoProjects
· https://esriurl.com/EduAssessments = Assessments
· https://trbaker.github.io/storyMapReadability/ = Storymap readability
· https://esriurl.com/expeditions = Virtual field trips
· https://esri.com/schools = "Home" (pull down: 4 "Roles" each lead to software info)
· https://esriurl.com/usk12gis = map of School Bundle sites in USA (and more)
· https://esriurl.com/geomentors = guidance for helping teachers get into GIS
· https://esriurl.com/agoschoolcomp = ArcGIS Online Competition for US HS+MS Students