Are you wondering if you could benefit from additional education to further your geospatial career? Or do you manage geospatial professionals who might want to update their skill set? Attend this webinar to better understand the opportunities for earning a degree or certificate in a specialized geospatial discipline. Learn how colleges and universities are preparing a new workforce for the many geospatial jobs that will be available.
This webinar will feature a roundtable of GIS educators who will address:
- What is currently being offered, and how can it work for you?Degrees and certificates
- Online and on-site programs
- Knowledge-base, skills and research focus
- “Horizontal” technology approaches and vertical “application” approaches
- Interdisciplinary opportunities
- How do programs align with the Geospatial Technology Competency Model (GTCM)?
- How can you use education to further your career, and what are the trends in job placement?
- Dr. Devon Cancilla, American Sentinel University
- Dr. Cordula Robinson, Northeastern University
- Steven Hick, University of Denver
- Dr. Anthony Robinson, Penn State University
- Dr. Rich Schultz, Elmhurst College